These are the rules for chat! Follow them, please! Breaking these rules could result in a kick or ban!
- Be polite!
- Don't take things too seriously.
- Don't try to cause mayhem at every possible moment.
- Don't overthink or ask for complex explainations on things discussed in chat.
- If a TA is going on and a character is in peril, don't say, "idc." That's just rude.
- Respect the admins. Insulting other people/admins is just annoying, but tolerable. But when you start to rant and yell and curse and swear and all the other stuff that starts a flame war, expect a kick. And if you continue, a ban.
- Do not talk about/do anything sexual and or mildly and or extremely explicit or inappropriate in Main Chat. Save it for PM.
- If you are banned for doing something wrong in chat, and you have the power to unban yourself, do not do it. That's how you make people even more mad.
- These rules apply to everyone. Even if you're favored, you can't get away with it. If you are deemed to have broken a rule, said infraction will go before the Admins and will be consulted upon. Unless you actually did something that regardless of input from others, deserves a kick.